Thursday, January 8, 2015

Pretty Little Liars: Mona's Funeral - Best Dressed.


My all-time favourite show, Pretty Little Liars, has just returned after its long yearly break. Every year, it's a struggle to wait months without a new episode, and this year was no different. With the show returning for its second half of season 5 (aka 5B), I'm sure everyone including myself, was expecting a lot to happen this winter premiere. Of course, the cast and producers/writers killed it, literally. Sorry if your not caught up to date but, our beloved Mona is dead. This picture I have inserted shows the four liars just outside the church, where the tragic funeral of Mona Vanderwaal was taken place. All four dresses were chosen to fit and reflect each character's personality and style. Hana's (far left) style is very edgy so, the leather acid wash dress is perfect for her. Emily (middle left) is the sporty one out of the liars. The sleeveless dress reminds me of a basketball shirt as they are both sleeveless and form-fitted. Aria (middle right) in my opinion has a bizarre style. She opts for prints and mixes patterns and different textures to form an outfit. Even though I think her style is bizarre, it actually looks great! The ruffles on her dress that cross over her chest really demonstrate her love of mixing different textures together. Finally, Spencer (far right) is the more vintage, 'take me back to 1801' type of girl. She is naturally very smart and always dresses more casual than the others. Although, this is not the first time we have seen her sporting a plaid outfit, it still looks great on her! So. who is best dressed out of the four? It's a very tough decision, but I'll have to go with Emily. The fact that her dress is so simple, with just a hint of detailing at the bottom, is definitely what made it more appropriate for a funeral. The soon to be college students all looked wonderful though, nonetheless.
So, I've shared my opinion, I want to hear yours down below in the comments. What dress out of the four looked best?
P.S Picture belongs to show, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment