Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Get The Look: Taylor Swift

Do you ever randomly search up celebrities to get fashion inspiration? I do that a lot! Today, I have decided to use one of my fashion icons, Taylor Swift, for my first ever "Get The Look". If I had to descibe her style in three words, it would be preppy, smart and simple. She always looks polished and fresh which is why she is one of my fashion icons. So, enough with the introduction. Let's begin...
Taylor is sporting a short, long-sleeved dress with a Peter Pan collar. The dress has white stripes as accents along the collar and sleeves. She is also wearing black, suede-looking ballet flats with her simple leather black bag that has gold clasps on the top of the bag. I have found very similar items from various stores to help "Get The Look".

Dress:
http://www.boohoo.com/day-dresses/robin-contrast-collar-dress/invt/azz34667
Robin Contrast Collar Dress- Boohoo. Retails at $30 (AUD)

Handbag:
http://www.zara.com/us/en/sale/woman/handbags/hand-bags/mini-city-bag-c541583p2151061.html
Mini City Handbag - Zara. Retails at $98.23 (AUD)

Ballet Flats: 
http://www.therapyshoes.com.au/all-flats/aruba-suede-black.html
Aruba Faux Suede- Black - Therapy. Retails at $29.95 (AUD)


I hope you have enjoyed this "Get The Look." If you have any celebrities you want me to cover on this segment, please comment down below or tweet me @englishr_ose  the celebrity and I will try my best to find their look.
*disclaimer, all these pictures are not mine. You can find them on the websites listed above. I didn't take the picture of Taylor Swift however, I did assemble this collage myself.*

No comments:

Post a Comment