Saturday, January 3, 2015

This or That Tag!

Hey everyone! Today, I thought it would be fun to do tag on here. This is mainly a beauty and fashion tag, but regardless of the topic, I hope you enjoy learning a bit more about me! My answers are the words in bold and I just want to put a disclaimer out there. I didn't write the tag, I got it from the website I have mentioned below! All that I have done was just answering the questions. enjoy!

http://tagsforeverybody.blogspot.com.au

Questions:

Makeup:
blush or bronzer blush
lip gloss or lipstick lipstick
eye liner or mascara mascara
foundation or concealer foundation
neutral or color eye shadow neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows pressed
brushes or sponges brushes

Nails:
OPI or china glaze OPI
Long or short In between
Acrylic or natural Natural
Brights or darks Darks
Flower or no flower No flower

Body:
perfume or body splash Perfume
lotion or body butter Lotion
body wash or soap Body Wash
lush or other bath company Lush
Fashion:
jeans or sweat pants Jeans
long sleeve or short Long Sleeves
dresses or skirts Dresses
stripes or plaid Stripes
flip flops or sandals Sandals
scarves or hats Scarves
studs or dangly earrings Studs
necklaces or bracelets Necklaces
heels or flats Flats
cowboy boots or riding boots Riding Boots
jacket or hoodie Hoodie
forever 21 or charlotte russe Forever 21
abercombie or Hollister Hollister
saks 5th or nordstrom Nordstrom

Hair:
curly or straight Wavy
bun or ponytail Ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips Bobby Pins
hair spray or gel Hair Spray
long or short Long
light or dark Dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs Side swept
up or down Down 

Random:
Rain or shine Rain
Summer or winter Winter
Fall or spring Fall
Chocolate or vanilla Vanilla
So that's it! I hope you enjoyed reading this tag and getting to knowa bit about me. Don't forget to comment down below telling me what other tags I should do next and thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment