Thursday, January 1, 2015

Dove Invisible Dry Aerosol Deodorant

Today, I'm going to review Dove's Invisible Dry Spray Deodorant. I've been using it for about 4 months so I've got an idea of it's capabilities and whether it actually works or not. Let's look at what it claims to do; On the back it says, "Protect your clothes from annoying white marks and help prevent yellow stains on white clothes. Our unique dry formula was tested on 100 colors, from black to white and everything in between. With Dove's 1/4 moisturizing cream, it leaves your underarms even more beautiful."  It also says on the front that it protects you for 48h, it has 0% Alcohol and is an anti-perspirant deodorant. It's size is 100g/169mL which is pretty decent. It doesn't really have a fragrance, it just smells like powder. It comes in a spray can with easy light-weight packaging.
Here's what I think:
After using this product for a couple months, it's still not finished. There is about half the can left which is excellent because that means less money to spend! I used this after P.E class, in and out of school, before I went in the shower and before other various activities. I think the Deodorant does an excellent job with the 'invisible' component. The Deodorant has never transferred onto any of my clothes including black and doesn't leave white marks either. It prevents yellow staining like it claims on the back, but I don't think it keeps me dry for '48h' like it says to. For example, if I'm outside on a hot day walking around, it fails to keep me dry for more than an hour which really sucks. It also doesn't smell that pleasant, so it doesn't leave with a fresh smell and when you sweat through it, you smell kind of gross too! My underarms aren't any softer than they were before so, their moisturising didn't work.
Would I buy it again:
I would buy it, if that was one of the few things left at the store from deodorants. However, I think I will keep looking for a better one for now.
Have you tried this Deodorant? Tell me what you think down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment