Thursday, January 15, 2015

Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizzness Conditioner Review.

If you've got super frizzy hair you'd understand the struggle I face daily with my hair. It's always knotty and dry and just a big fluff ball! I purchased this product in the hopes that it would put an end to my frizzy, unmanageable hair. Let's look into what it claims to do and whether it actually worked.

Price: $6.28 (AUD) 
Size: 300mL
For: Dry/Frizzy/Damaged Hair
Packaging: Bright orange and green bottle. Traditional Herbal Essences packaging and product comes out easily.
Claims: All day frizz control, sumptuously soft conditioner and protection against humidity.
My thoughts: I love it! It has significantly reduced my frizz and leaves my hair much softer and smells amazing. The scent is alittle overpowering when you smell the product from the bottle but it's much more subtle when you actually use it in your hair. The scent is a lovely Mandarin scent with Pearl Extract which lingers all day. I've had the product for about 2 months and I've just finished it. Hmm, not bad! I must say though, this product hasn't totally eliminated frizz from my hair, but it's much better than before. I am definitely repurchasing it! 

Let me know in the comments what you thought of the product if you've tried it before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment