Wednesday, April 8, 2015

All The Bright Places Book Review!

Hello again,

I have spent the first couple of days of my term-break reading All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven and I thought that it would be about time to get back into blogging again. The recent published book is often said to be a mix between Eleanor and Park and the infamous, The Fault In Our Stars. The story is about a suicidal boy named Theodore Finch who happens to save Violet Markey from jumping off a building. They eventually fall in love but, it's not as straight-forward as it may seem.  You see, both characters fall into situations that shape the story as well as the characters. The unfortunate events, are what make the story so intriguing.


The Review
After seeing this book multiple times on Instagram, (readersdelite if you want to follow me) I had high expectations since everyone seemed to love the book so much. It was a very quick and easy read and was full of surprises that made you want to read on. There wasn't a chapter that felt boring or made you want to put the book down (which is always a good sign). I loved the way Niven made the story different from other books written on the same context. The dialogue between the two main characters was very well-written and you could sense all the emotions both of them would feel throughout the book. When I finished the book just last night, I was left amazed at what I had just read. I believe Jennifer Niven did a fantastic job in writing the book and I cannot wait to read more from her.

If you've read this book, tell me what you think in the comments down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment