Monday, January 26, 2015

What's For Breakfast?

Breakfast has always been my favourite meal of the day. Partially because I get to eat cereal and also because it makes me feel awake and ready for the day. If I'm in a rush, I'd usually eat some flavoured yogurt (I typically go for mango or strawberry flavoured yogurt!). However, when I'm on school break, I love to eat cereal and granola! This filling breakfast is energy packed and very substantial! 
1 - My Favourite bowl to eat cereal in. Purchased from Target.
2 - Weetbix is a very popular choice for breakfast here in Australia! I buy the high-bran box so I can pack as much nutrients into my body as possible. I usually go for 2 'blocks' a day. Keep in mind that Weetbix is very bland on its own and also very filling!
3 - Since Weetbix is bland, I love topping it with granola. The granola I've been using is the Jordan's granola with dried Blueberries and Cranberries. This adds a crunch and a pop of flavour to your cereal.
4 - I personally prefer cereal with milk rather than without it. I usually just use low fat milk and it's perfect with this combo.





I hope you enjoyed reading about what I typically eat for breakfast. Let me know what you eat in the comments below, I'd love to here from you! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love those kind of cereals. I usually eat Weetabix mini but when I get the big ones I eat them in a very similar way as you xx

    Cristina // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've bought the mini ones before. They are just as great as the bigger ones! Thanks for commenting x

    ReplyDelete