Saturday, December 20, 2014

Clarisonic Mia Review!

A couple of weeks ago, I got the clarisonic Mia as a gift for my birthday. It retailed for $150 from David Jones. It came with a 30ml Clarisonic Face wash along with the brush and the device itself. The packaging was crisp-clean and neat, separating the charger from the face wash and from the brush with it's cap. Prior to using the device, it needed to charge for 24 hours without disturbance to ensure long-life battery and no future complications. From my understanding, when the green light at the back of the brush remains lit up without it flashing, that means that the device is fully charged and ready for use. The device flashes the green light and the end of the minute long wash cycle, indicating that it is low on battery and needs charging. At this point, I charged it overnight for approximately 10 hours, removed the magnetic charger and used it for the morning. After I used it, I went back and charged it for the rest of the day and removed it at night. This way it would have at least 18 hours of charge which seemed to last me about 20 days, using the device twice daily. 
Why I wanted the Clarisonic:
Before I started using the Clarisonic Mia, I struggled with bright red, inflammed acne on my forehead and particularly on both of my cheeks. This left me with horrible hyperpigmentation which wouldn't go away for at least 4 months after the initial pimple. I did exfoliate my face at least once a week and I tried a variety of face washes to help with not only my acne, but my hyperpigmentation as well, and nothing worked! I looked online for any mask to help clear up my skin, I even thought I was washing my face wrong at one point, and nothing helped. The Clarisonic however, did, within a week.
What did it do:
After that first week of using it twice a day, morning and night, it reduced the number of new pimples I got, it left my skin radiant and soft, and significantly reduced my redness and hyperpigmentation. I couldn't believe the results! I could actually see my cheeks natural skin tone, not just a purple/brown mark that made my face look like I had even more acne! Even though it reduced the number of pimples I got, it didn't stop them completely. After almost 2 months of use, instead of getting a new, big pimple every day that got infected and hurt a lot, I get one every four or five days (which is perfectly fine for a teenager). 
What I used it with:
I used the Clarasonic with Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser for all skin types as well as Oriflame's Tea Tree Oil and Rosemary Wash & Tone gel. I have yet to try the Clarisonic's face wash because my cleansers have been working well together so far. The Clarisonic is also very effective in removing all face makeup as it goes deep into the layers of your skin, making your skin more clean and effective.
I recommend it because:
- It helps with clearing up your skin from scars and pimples.
- Removes all makeup with no residue
- Leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
- Cleans down into deeper layers of the skin where your hands can't clean.


 
Thanks for reading this blog post! Make sure to stay tuned for upcoming posts on 'reviewsandnewclues.blogspot.com.au'

No comments:

Post a Comment