Sunday, December 21, 2014

Plastic Chokers?!?! Living In The Past?!?

Throughout the course of 2014, I have noticed that chokers have become more popular throughout teenagers. I'm talking about the ones commonly bought from etsy.

My question is, is it back in? or are we just living in the past? These chokers were around for at least 10 years, why are they back? Yes, it's true when they say that fashion is just history repeating themselves, but I think the choker trend isn't nessasary. At the end of the day, it's just a piece of plastic or cord around our necks. It does look good, the whole layered look works very well together and is able to bring an outfit together through different prints/jewls and texture but I don't think the trend will last long.

Let me know what you think below in the comments. Do you think the choker trend is going to last long?

Thanks for reading this post on 'reviewsandnewclues' make sure to check back everyday for new posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment