Monday, December 29, 2014

American Horror Story Season 1: Murder House Review

Every holiday I look for a new show to watch and aim to finish before the school year begins again. This year, I came across American Horror Story (AHS) and my oh my, what a season! The show tells different stories each season and I though it would be best to start with season 1 (aired in 2011). Murder house is about a family of 3 who just bought a house known by the whole town as "Murder House". It's an enormous house filled with ghosts of the previous owners who died either via suicide or murder in which they continue to haunt the new owners. With that comes a lot of drama that I don't want to spoil incase you were planning on watching this season. Even though the show is labelled as Horror and Thriller, I don't find it scary at all (and I freak out over everything!). If you are afraid of any scary faces popping out, just remember to tell yourself to beware when there is silence and when someone is walking on their own through the house. My favourite character is Violet (who plays the daughter of the owners of the house) because her issues were very relatable to people her age and the plot seems more surrounded by her. I think that the acting was superb and the plot/script was very well written. Overall, an amazing season!
Thanks for reading and please comment and follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment